What do Dentists Really Want?
Dentists nation wide participated in shaping this contemporary, easy-to-read book that explores the ultimate question for practice owners: What do Dentists Really Want?
This management book is packed with useful and insightful information on how dentists can substantially increase revenues and reduce stress. When the doctor becomes what the authors affectionately describe as a Macro Doc, he or she will be focusing on what they do best—practicing the art of dentistry—and delegating the authority and responsibility for the rest. (As the authors emphasize, the keyword is delegate, not abdicate, with appropriate checks and balances to avoid embezzlement or a hostile takeover by a dysfunctional team member.)
This invaluable guide shows you how to:
- Find the ideal prescription for innovation
- Spend your workday being dentist instead of a businessperson
- Take your dental practice to the next level
- Boost your income beyond the “status quo”
Read what others are saying about What Do Dentists Really Want?
The book is co-authored by Janet Steward and Lawrence Steward, MBA. For more information about the book please click here.
Order now! $29.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
Janet Steward's Front Office Leadership Series is now available on DVD. $89.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
For more information, please click here.
Order now! $89.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
Buy both the book and the DVD. $99 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
National Practice Management Research Project
For information and ordering, contact
email@example.com or call (970) 207-0776.
CODING WITH CONFIDENCE - Dr. Charles Blair
Coding with Confidence: The "Go-To" Dental Insurance Guide (2009/2010 Edition): Harness the Power and Simplicity of "Predictive Error Correction" to Dramatically Cut Coding Errors and Boost Legitimate Reimbursement.
Yes, now you can! Predict coding errors BEFORE they occur...and easily get a 10,000% return on your investment. Coding with Confidence: The "Go-To" Dental Insurance Guide (2009/2010 Edition), is a road map through the coding jungle, which offers an expert's advice and guidance on how to legitimately reimburse you for what you do. It's exactly what the doctor ordered. At just $99.95, this manual can pay for itself the very first time you use it. Think about it, if Coding with Confidence helps you correctly code just an additional $50 per day, it may easily translate into an additional $10,000 per year in legitimate revenue. That’s a 10,000% return on your investment!
Buy both the manual now for $99.95 plus $9.95 shipping and handling.
- Patients - a practices lifeblood - Part 1 of 3
- Patients - a practices lifeblood - Part 2 of 3
- Patients - a practices lifeblood - Part 3 of 3
- Dentistry - its a Relationship Business
- Dust off that Intraoral Camera
- Keeping your fingers on the pulse of your practice
- Relationship Questions The Glue to Create Powerful Doctor-Patient Bonds
- Salaries by Design not Default
- Strong Teams begin with Doctors Core Values
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- The Power of Questions
- Patient Loyalty
- Hiring Your Dream Team
- What Do Dentists Really Want? (Book excerpt)
- National Practice Management Research Project Report (Summary)
- What Dentists Say They Like Most
- What Dental Practice Owners Like Least (In Their Own Words)
- Monitors Save the Doctor Time and Allow Greater Freedom
- Steward on Building Strong Teams